Gute Nachrichten für Anime-Fans: Zu Attack on Titan 2 ist ein neues Update erschienen. Das alleine wäre ja schon positiv genug, allerdings handelt es sich nicht einfach nur um läppische Bugfixes. Vielmehr hat man auch gleich noch den Decisive Battle-Modus mit eingebaut, einen neuen Duell-Modus. Was sich alles getan hat, könnt Ihr dem Changelog entnehmen:
Basic rules of Decisive Battle Mode
- Titans are allocated to both allied and enemy teams. Destroy the enemy team’s titans to reduce their team point. The team who can either reduce their opponent’s gauge to 0 or have higher gauge when time runs out will win.
Ten Ability Types
- Players can choose from ten Ability Types that determine their stats, skills, and items. These Ability Types will be unique to this mode and different from the previously added Destruction/Expulsion Mode.
Burst greatly changes the situation
- There is an orange Burst Gauge at the top part of the screen, right below the team gauge. This gauge gets filled by destroying titans, and when full will activate Burst mode. Character stats will be greatly raised temporarily, allowing them to destroy Titans with overwhelming power.
Powerful Titans blocking the way
- Strong titans like the Beast Titan will also appear. These titans are in a neutral force, but the team which can defeat them will be able to deplete much of the opponent’s gauge.
Buddies will help secure victory
- SOS signals will randomly show up in this mode. By successfully responding to them, you will be able to recruit series characters as Buddies. Borrow their reliable powers to move the battle to your advantage.