Auch in diesem Monat tut sich wieder eine Menge bei Hitman – unter anderem dürfen wir ab sofort das neue Update herunterladen. Das Patchlog dazu sieht wie folgt aus:.
- Performance: We’ve fixed some rare issues that could cause the game to crash or be unstable.
- Missing Exits: We’ve fixed an issue that could prevent exit points from appearing after killing the target(s).
- Paris Suspend: We’ve fixed an issue that could cause guards and targets in Paris to suspend their routines, after specific player actions.
- Subdue Prompt: We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the ’subdue‘ prompt to disappear when an NPC is picking up an item or when they are close to a wall.
- Scoring Adjustment: We’ve fixed an issue where the ‚Never Spotted‘ bonus was not awarded in certain cases.
- Sapienza Lab: We’ve fixed an issue that could cause 47 to be ’spotted‘ in the Sapienza Lab, even whilst ‚blending in‘.
- Hokkaido Landscape: We’ve fixed a rare issue that could cause 47 to fall ‚out of world‘ in Hokkaido.
- Contracts Search Favourites: The Contract Tile now displays an icon to show whether that contract has been added to ‚My Favorites‘
- Sticky Pistol (Escalation): We’ve fixed an issue where the ‚Sticky Pistol‘ countdown would expire, despite 47 having the pistol equipped on a ledge.
- The Incarnation Non-Accident: We’ve fixed an issue in the ‚Meiko Incarnation‘ Escalation where dumping an NPC in a specific area would not result in an accident kill.
- Disappearing Act: We’ve fixed an issue that could cause a holstered large weapon to be lost when activating the diorama in Paris.
- Fire Safety: We’ve fixed an issue that could cause NPC’s to teleport away when they are burning.
- Additional: We’ve also fixed other minor issues involving AI dialogue, audio and VO consistency, escalation completion marks and we’ve slightly reworded some menu text to make it more consistent.
Außerdem verrät man uns, welche Events und Inhalte im März noch kommen: