Das Firmware-Team bei Microsoft schläft nicht – man arbeitet natürlich permanent an neuen Features und Verbesserungen. Aktuell dürfen Mitglieder der Preview-Gruppe – zumindest die Delta-User – eine neue Testversion ausprobieren.
Darin steckt vor allem ein neues Feature – der „Fast Start“, den Microsoft auf der E3 2018 angekündigt hat. Das komplette Changelog gibt es hier:
New Feature and Help wanted!
- Fast Start – Xbox One Insiders we have added the Fast Start technology in the build and we would love your help testing the install performance of the following games:
- The Flame in the Flood
- Fuzion Frenzy
- Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
- Dovetail Games Euro Fishing
- The Golf Club
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue for Games that are being updated that use the Fast Start feature. Users will no longer have the game uninstalled if they cancel a game update.
- Fixed an issue with the installation and launching of the CW app. The app now launches correctly.
- Various localization fixes across the console.
- Performance improvements to the stability and reliability of Party Chat.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- The issue with some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app is resolved.
- Some users may notice that the online status of Friends is not updating correctly.
- Some users may encounter an issue where their Pins are not displaying artwork or are seeing a while tile instead of their profile color.
- Workaround: Please perform the following steps to fix the issue
- Open My Games & Apps
- Navigate to Groups tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Delete all groups
- Select Delete local groups
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.